Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tooth Fairy - last post

When Famke lost her last tooth about two weeks ago, Floortje had some questions about the existence of the tooth fairy.  She asked me if she really existed.  I then asked the girls if they believed she did and they both answered 'yes' and we left it at that.  However, when Floortje lost her tooth last week the question came up again and this time I thought it was better to tell the truth.  So I told them that I was the one leaving money for them.

Their reaction was so very sweet..... 'No really?  Are you the one that gives all the children money in the middle of the night in return for their teeth?'

I can just imagine them picturing me flying around at night with my fairy dress and wings!!! Needless to say I put this misunderstanding right.

So no more visits from the tooth fairy. The girls, however, would still like to get some money when they lose a tooth!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet...I'm waiting for that question from my girls when the truth has to be told but for now I'm happy for them still to believe in the tooth fairy ;-)
Love your blog...well done!
Maria X